Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Kettler Apollo Inversion Table

Kettler Apollo Inversion Table




I've decided to add a new feature to my blog. I'm going to start writing reviews for products I have never used and have no intention of buying in the near future. I will choose the products I review based suggestions from my readers. If no one makes a suggestion, I might never do this again. Then again I might just get random suggestions from a chat room.

Suki, one of my pals from Blog Explosion, suggested the first product up for review, The Kettler Apollo Inversion Table. Volkswagen has nothing on this piece of German engineering brilliance. Who would have ever thought that a human being would want to be hung upside down by their feet? The Germans, that's who.

Originally designed for torturing Jews during the holocaust, this device was at first considered a miserable failure. The inventor, along with his lovely wife and darling children, were tossed in an oven and cooked alive for disappointing the Fuhrer. 5 days later a death camp guard named Dietrich Chiropractor climbed down from the watchtower after a long day of sniping and discovered that the device did wonders for his chronic back pain. Dietrich and all the other guards had a good laugh, and the Chiropractic profession was born.

So run out and buy one of these bad boys today, you won't regret it. With all the hours you must have spent sitting on your ass glued to a computer screen to find this site, the Kettler Apollo Inversion Table will be your spine's new best friend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

LOL! This is great; post another review! :-)

1:21 AM  
Blogger Slick said...

lol, that's pretty funny.. an enjoyable read. thanks :)

2:14 AM  
Blogger suki said...

How bout W's ketchup next? :P http://www.wketchup.com/
I'm assuming it tastes like any other, but you're the reviewer. lol. :D

3:41 AM  
Blogger The Cunning Linguist said...

Fucking awesome. I've got a good product for you to review.


http://www.landeez.com/

"Introducing Landeez, the all-terrain and beach wheelchair that is reshaping the lives of people around the world. Until now, wheelchairs could not provide access to the most beautiful areas of parks and beaches. Thanks to the Landeez all-terrain wheelchair, all of that has changed."

The picture on the main page says it all.

10:38 PM  
Blogger BizarkDeal said...

Emer Inversion Table from Bizarkdeal

Compared to the inversion tables I have used in the past this is one of the best by far. It is comfortable, easy to use and l love that it locks in place for multiple angles. The instructions could use some more detail as some assembly steps were left out, after studying the pictures and using logic I was able to figure out without much trouble. It is a heavy duty table and very well made, I have not doubt that it can hold the 330lbs it says it can. My husband has had a lot of back pain and since using this a few minutes several times a day he has already felt enemies relief. My 9 yr old son has back pain as well and has started to use it some, it is easy for him to adjust and get set up for his hight and use himself. We also discovered that with the well placed hole in the top of the back rest you can lock it in to place and use it as a massage table. I can say I am very happy with my purchase!

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home