Friday, October 22, 2004

No more blog explosion

My last post was too offensive, so I had to delete my site from blog explosion. It was either delete the post, or take my site out of there listing. So I took my site out of their listing.

I could bitch and moan about censorship, and freedom of speech, and all that, but the fact is that they have a right to promote the sites they choose. So believe it or not I'm not mad. I still recommend this service to anyone with a blog. After all they were nice enough to let me leave my photoblog in their listings.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Cunning Linguist said...

Are you serious?!? What the hell was so bad about that post? I actually thought it was kind of mild. Jesus, if you had to delete yourself because of that, then my site doesn't have much longer on their service either.

By the way, I finally got around to linking you on my blog. Since you no longer use BE, do you have a banner that you want to use for promoting your site? I'll gladly display it with your link, since BE gave you the shaft.

People can be such pussies sometimes.

5:12 PM  
Blogger ShutUpEd said...

I know, one little remark about throwing babies into dumpsters, and I'm gone. Go figure. Oh well, like I said it's still a good service. Any link at all is appreciated, but if you want to use a banner or a button, you can use one of these:

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6646/botton.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/6/1568/400/banner.jpg

7:14 PM  
Blogger Sooz said...

Interesting. Did they say if it was because someone "reported" you?

11:26 PM  
Blogger ShutUpEd said...

no, no one reported me. I was discusing the post on their shoutbox, and it caught the eye of the system administrator.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well blogexplosion actually deleted my site... Too many complaints. Read the story I posted on my site, ihatemycubicle.com.

We'll just have to find other ways to drive traffic...

Later...
RAT

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home