Saturday, October 30, 2004

I hate Avril Lavigne

Lavigne Says Fake Pop Starlets Are 'Pathetic

This blog will be on hiatus for the month of November, while I make my attempt at National Novel Writing Month. So I was surfing Google News looking for material for one more post before I start my 30-day novel, and I came across this story.

Avril Lavigne seizing on Ashlee Simpson's Saturday Night Live lip-synching snafu to ridicule her lack of talent. Are you freaking kidding me? As if Avril Lavigne is any less a creation of the recording industry. She might think she's edgy, and hip, and new, and different, but she's just a stupid teen bitch who happens to fit some tamed down corporate image of a skater chick, that a recording company figured was saleable.

I mean how edgy can you really be if you are recording the theme song to the Sponge Bob Movie? She might have a different image than the other "pop starlets" but it is still nothing more than an image. It's a carefully crafted image designed to make money, not music.

In closing, Avril Lavigne can go suck a fat one. See you next month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

epic. i second that motion. avril lavigne needs to get the plague.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home