Sunday, October 24, 2004

The flu shot is bull crap

You Don't Need the Flu Shot. Unless You Do

Every year I hear all this crap about the flu shot, and I'm sick of it. I've never had a flu shot, and I've never had the flu. Most people don't need a flu shot, but every year people line up like cattle to get one. It's all just a big scam by pharmaceutical companies, designed to sell medicine to people who don't need it.
Even getting the flu shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu, doctors emphasize; the success rate for the current vaccine ranges between 70 and 90 percent. And no shot, of course, can guard against the equally nasty, far more common viruses that circulate all year round
Since there are "far more common viruses" which are "equally nasty" I think everyone needs to quit bitching about their goddamn flu shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home