Monday, October 25, 2004

16,503 less assholes.

Murder toll rises in US

Every time you see a story on TV about someone who was murdered, they always interview the victim's family. They bitch and cry about how wonderful their dipshit son/daughter/cousin was. They always say things like "he was so full of life", or "she was such a beautiful caring person."

This leaves me to wonder; don't any worthless scumbags ever get murdered? Just once I'd like to see a fiend or family member say something like "Well that guy was a real prick. I'm glad he's dead, I just hope it was painful."

Sure, there are plenty of innocent murder victims. But let's face it; most people who get murdered were involved with something they shouldn't have been. Whether it was trying to cheat on a drug deal, or sleeping with another man's wife, or giving me the wrong change, most of them did something for which they deserve to die.

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

Hmmm, it is quite a coincidence that murder victims are always perfect, church-going angels, isn't it? lol

I didn't get kicked off of BE YET, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know. I think someone needs to create a website like BE, but that allows ANY blog to contribute. Censorship is stupid.


webmiztris.diaryland.com

9:26 AM  
Blogger The Cunning Linguist said...

The Good Die Young, But Pricks Live Forever.

Therefore, I have become a prick. Now I will never die. Heh.

11:20 AM  
Blogger jessie lawrence said...

My nephew was shot and killed last year. He was 22.

He wasn't a perfect kid. But when something like that happens, you don't focus on that. You focus on the fact that he was young. He had a whole life ahead of him. We, his family, were robbed of seeing him grow as a person.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home