Monday, July 05, 2004

Is Michael Moore really Rush Limbaugh?

Anonymous said...
i think i will take Moore over Bush any day thanks. At least he has an intellect.I am not so sure about you.
See, I make one remark about this bloated bomb thrower, and suddenly you think I’m a moron. Well just take some more Ritalin and try to calm down. I never said I liked Bush either Ok. You might have noticed that if you read the entire post.

Just because Moore has a stronger intellect than Bush doesn’t automatically make him a great person. What I don’t like about Moore is his attitude that his movies are 100% truth, with no spin whatsoever, and anyone who disagrees is some kind of right wing lunatic.

I just don’t like it when people present opinion as gospel truth. I don’t like Michael Moore for the same reason I don’t like Rush Limbaugh. If they decided to switch sides tomorrow, would anyone be able to tell the difference? In fact I think they might be the same person. Think about it, have you ever seen those two fat disgusting blowhards together in the same room? I’m just saying…

Anyway, my point is that if you think that Michael Moore didn’t distort reality to make Fahrenheit 9/11 then you’re the one who has no intellect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stronger intellect?

12:11 AM  
Blogger ShutUpEd said...

yes, does that not make sense to you or something?

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home